A woman’s beauty is magnified if she has a beautiful long mane. Your hair can make you look pretty. According the verses in the Bible, a woman’s hair is her glory. At times, we ignore to take proper care of our hair. It needs the right nourishment and pampering just like we do. Here are a few ways by which you can keep your hair healthy and strong.
- USE THE RIGHT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER – Choosing the right kind of shampoo and conditioner plays a major role in maintaining your hair. Choose them according to your hair type – frizzy, soft, oily, rough, dandruff, colored hair, etc. Also remember to use the shampoo as little as possible. The conditioner should be applied only to the hair and not scalp.
- CLEAN YOUR HAIR REGULARLY – Wash your hair at least 2-3 times a week. It has to be conditioned at least twice a week. If you have lice in your hair, treat it with the appropriate shampoo. Lemon and tea tree oil based shampoos work well for dandruff prone hair.
- GIVE THAT EXTRA NOURISHMENT – Hair can be naturally nourished using natural materials. To get long and strong hair, mix a paste of gooseberry and fenugreek seeds and leave it for an hour while you watch TV or play your bingo. Rinse with warm water after an hour to see a clearly visible difference.
- MAKE SCISSORS AS YOUR FRIEND – If you want your hair to look healthy, then get regular trims and get rid of those ugly looking split ends. It will prevent from split ends working way up strands requiring you to chop hair off more often. Get yourself a nice haircut that suits your face shape and hair texture.
- TREAT IT WITH UTMOST CARE – Give your hair a break from heated straighteners and curlers as these cause a severe damage to your hair in the long run. They make your hair rough, frizzy and more prone to splits. Keep it as healthy and natural as possible.